Thread: Any English speaking doctors in Mexico?

Any English speaking doctors in Mexico?

Hello,

I'm trying to decide to see a doctor in Mexico for a medical procedure. Any suggestions concerning English speaking doctors there? I am particular with doctors who specialize in cosmetic surgery as well as weight loss surgery.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've had bariatric surgery done in Mexico Bariatric Center. Yes, I can say that they speak English so well. I don't know anyone who specializes in Cosmetic Surgery. I would suggest that you call the hospital and check with them.

I don't think you'll have a problem finding an English speaking Doctor in Mexico if you go somewhere that tourists travel. I had bariatric surgery in Cancun, Dr Verboonen. He spoke English, did an excellent job & I'm very pleased.

Yes Dr Sergio Verboonen and you is very good.patient facilitators Sheri Burke can get you set up

Thanks for all the responses here on MCM. It's important that you search for a surgical team and coordinator that speaks english. This is not the time to learn Spanish. Through emails and questions you can find out about the fluency of the teams english language. If uncertain, ask for a telephone call or a Skype interview with your chief surgeon.